Description
Aria 936
Aria 936

3-way floorstanding loudspeaker

The Aria 936 is a 3-way loudspeaker featuring an elegant design and a small footprint. Very linear and with impressive dynamics, thanks to these 3 woofers, it is naturally intended for listening in stereo for monitoring-type activities. This loudspeaker is also ideal for setting up a spectacular Home Cinema system.

Appropriate for rooms measuring from 270ft2 (25m2) and from a listening distance of 10-12ft (3m - 3.5m).

Register your product

14 reviews
Leave a review

Key points

• Speaker drivers developed and manufactured in France by Focal
  • Black High Gloss and Walnut finishes
  • Leather-finished body
Finishes
  • Black High Gloss Black High Gloss
  • Noyer Noyer
  • White High Gloss White High Gloss
Buy
News
Awards
Press

Focal in the press

Comments

11/10/2016

Hi Fi Heaven

08/27/2016

I absolutely love these speakers! The worst thing I can say about them is that they do what the do so well that they reveal every shortcoming in a lousy recording. But shouldn't all speakers??? They are my pride and joy, truly!

12/7/2015

great sounding speaker

11/6/2015

Great sound that fills the room and lots of detail.

10/3/2015

Best loudspeaker brilliant sound

07/4/2015

HIGH QUALITY SOUND

06/5/2015

It's now 9 months since purchasing the Aria 936 and they have gotten better with time.They have been used every day watching TV and listening to music. After listening to the whole range I decided on the 936 as the 948 were too big for my room. Having listen to them at 3 locations they were very consistent. One observation is that the 936 are more amp sensitive then the other speakers in the range. They require the best amplification you can afford. They sounded good out of the box, very smoothe and detailed but bass was not as good as I expected. They have improved in the last 2 months and now are very good and I just love listening to then everyday. These are great speakers and the best value in the focal range.

01/31/2015

Very good value. Quality design and French manufacture. Sounds great!

01/16/2015

Great clarity but does feel a fraction light. Nothing that can't be tweaked in settings. Great speakers, excel playing music.

01/7/2015

Very precise, open and punchy sound. Burn in recommended in manual should not be done as its subdues the good quality that speaker comes out of box.

11/10/2014

I have 2 questions regarding one of the speakers.
1. There is some sort of substance, material on the tweeter / center / outer edge
2. A number of fine wires hanging down from an upper edge of the speakers
Is there anything that affects ljudd, future feature?
I've taken a good picture but can unfortunately not attach it to this medium.
// Lars
lars.eriksson@bilia.se

11/12/2014
Hi Lars,

Thank you for your comment and purchase. Regarding your questions, I invite you to contact back your dealer who should be able to help or the Swedish distributor : http://www.focal.com/en/stores

Regards,
Marine, Community Manager Focal

05/5/2014

It is a marvellous speakers in quality,sound and design

03/30/2014

Black High Gloss

12/20/2013

It will take some time in order to have my opinion about those speakers.

In the same range
Documentation
Line documentation